The country house.The b & b La Cerasa was created to offer and make known the tranquility and peace of the green hills of Fabriano, in the Marche hinterland, even to those immersed in the chaos of the city.
From the windows of the rooms, all equipped with private bathroom, heating, TV and finished with paintings on colored walls in a warm and familiar atmosphere, in the silence of nature it is possible to admire the beauty of the landscape interrupted only by the race of fawns and hares . Allow yourself to sip the first coffee of the morning accompanied by a rich breakfast with - on request - tasting of typical local products (platter of cold cuts and cheeses), immersed in an oasis of peace.
Romance, nature, relaxation and adventure. Spending a weekend out of the ordinary, being welcomed by the sweet landscape of the Marche hills, getting to know our animals allows children to immerse themselves in a healthy and genuine country life. A joyful and constructive experience to discover the wonders of the rural world and get in touch with all its elements.
The farm allows our customers to enjoy seasonal products that we grow personally without the use of pesticides or harmful substances; the same ones we put on our tables, we who love to eat healthy while safeguarding quality and loving what our land offers us and that our company offers to you: it is possible to buy seasonal vegetables such as tomatoes, courgettes, onions, broad beans, potatoes . The fruits of our plants are used to make delicious jams. We select the fruit carefully and once in the laboratory we transform it into jam. We do not use additives: the addition of sugar and sterilization guarantee its conservation. Our guests are delighted at breakfast with tarts of different flavors prepared with the flour obtained from our wheat and our cherry, plum and pear jams.
Sustainable and ecological travel.
- Guests have containers for separate collection and waste is recycled
- The property strives to reduce food waste
Energy and greenhouse gases
- Most of the food provided by the property is local
- Most of the lights in the property use LED (energy saving) bulbs
- All windows are double glazed
- Water-saving toilet
- Possibility to forgo the daily cleaning of the accommodation
- Possibility to reuse towels
- There are no interactions with wild animals kept in captivity at the facility, nor exhibit, breed, consume or sell them
- The structure includes green spaces such as gardens / hanging gardens
- Bicycle parking